Tuesday, March 17, 2015

And then there were 4

We have exciting news that I am sure many of our followers might have noticed from our last post. Our lives have changed drastically since we became a family of three and the unthinkable happened..

From a 1 percent chance to a 100 percent miracle -- Kaetheo is going to be a big brother! Somehow by the grace of God we are pregnant, and expecting baby G #2 in the next couple months! 

The story of us finding out the miracle that we are pregnant is pretty amazing. I have been so afraid to share this exciting news with our amazing followers (specifically the ones that have suffered infertility as we have) because I know how painful a pregnancy announcement can be. This blog was mainly to share our adoption journey and obviously we will continue to do so because adoption is what has made our lives whole, but we have decided to also share all our efforts to becoming a family, and that includes treatments we went through for three years in hopes it will give others hope.  I'll admit we haven't shared much of our infertility story because, as many of you know, it's a subject that makes people feel very vulnerable. 

We plan to backtrack a little to share what we have gone through to get to this point but it's going to be long so it will come in a couple different posts throughout the next couple weeks. 

But at the end of our infertility story is Kaetheo, and his sister who is expected to arrive early this summer! We wouldn't change our infertility/adoption journey one bit. It brought us to our son.. And now our daughter.

Honestly we weren't sure if we would ever be able to provide Kaetheo with a sibling to play with and love, and we just feel so blessed that we can give him this. <3






5 comments:

  1. I have followed your story and have been blessed with my own little bundle of joy! But I want to say THANK YOU for taking the time to tell us your exciting news along with the struggles you have endured along the way! I'm sure it has given more people hope and encouragement than you my realize. Even those who didnt have the struggles that you have faced it made me appreciate even the smalleat things even more than I already did before (and I didn't think that was possible)! Please please please continue to post your journey!! Congrats and my God continue to bless your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such wonderful news! I have been struggling to get pregnant for almost 2 years now so I am super excited to hear about your journey. God is watching over you! *sending hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such amazing news! My husband and I can't not have children either, and are working on adopting two. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! I believe everything happens for a reason and you are right where you are supposed to be. Many blessings to your family. In retrospect, it's so easy to see that all of the heartache had purpose and I'm sure you wouldn't want it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
    uber coupon

    ReplyDelete