Thursday, September 12, 2013

2nd!

Today we received and unexpected email from our adoption agency! We dropped, not to 4th in line, but to 2nd! WHATTTT???? 




We have been procrastinating on  making our profile, thinking we were still waiting to be 4th, and now we realized that we can't procrastinate anymore! Soon we may receive the email inviting us into the family profile book and we have to be ready!

Does anyone know of any good scrap-booking software we could purchase or download to make our profile? We found the creative memories story book creator, however creative memories is out of business now, so purchasing it makes us a little nervous!

So if everyone hasn't noticed I am a sucker for adoption-related jewelry! I forgot to post the picture of the necklace my best friend got me a couple months back! It is soo cute!  I am in love with it! 



I also finally got my bracelet in the mail that I ordered a couple weeks ago and I LOVE IT! 



That's all! ----We are hoping the next post will be announcing us entering the book!:---) 


No comments:

Post a Comment