Tuesday, November 5, 2013

AT LAST--OUR ADOPTION PROFILE IS FINISHED!!

Our Adoption Profile is finished at last!! 



After WEEKS of hard work and stress trying to get everything to be EXACTLY how we wanted it- it is finally here:) 

We would like to thank everyone that helped us by proof reading, giving us insight, and different perspectives!!! Here are some (not all) of the people that helped: Pam Spar, Greg Spar, Jessica Kamps, Katie Meltzer, Jennifer Grotte, and our adoption counselor Dianne Delaney.

To those of you that follow our blog and not our facebook page (facebook.com/jordanandkaylahadopt) I forgot to mention that a couple weeks ago we did officially get our invitation into the family profile book. :) 

I am printing and mailing our six copies tomorrow and we officially get to start waiting ...very patiently for someone spectacular to find us. 







Hopeful future parents ----Jordan and Kaylah


1 comment:

  1. Aww! I am so honored to be mentioned in your post! Thank you for the blessing you both have been to me in my journey and I can't wait to do what I can to encourage you in your journey! <3

    ReplyDelete